We love DIY projects, and browsing online you can find a lot of great ideas and font libraries to complement your design from very talented fellow bloggers, here are a few we would like to use ourselves:
1. Party: Honeycomb Garland from Oh Happy Day!
2. Need a font with a hand drawn look? Here’s a list of beautiful fonts compiled by Madeline, from Über chic for cheap!
3. Baby room decor: A mobile from You are my fave
4. Organizing: Magic Decal tutorial (with free printables), by Kristine, from The Painted Hive
5. Need a monogram for a project? This fantastic library created by Amber, from Damask Love will sure help you find a monogram that will work for you
We hope these links help you with your DIY endeavors!